Interview Coaching Ireland
Interview preparation is the key to interview success. The more you prepare, the better your results. Working with an interview professional can enhance performance.
“I meant to email you a few times but didn’t get around to it. Hopefully you remember me – we met one morning in late July for interview coaching. I got a job so thanks for all your help – it was certainly a worthwhile session” – Liam
INTERVIEWsolutions – Interview Coaching Service
We tailor interview coaching and preparation to suit individual requirements. We have helped many job seekers prepare for all types of interview – competency interviews, traditional interviews, panel interviews and phone interviews. Our clients targeted public sector, private sector and most industries – IT, Engineering, Retail, HSE, Civil Service, Public Sector, Banking & Finance and Education. Job seekers have travelled from all corners of Ireland to work with Paul Mullan – Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Sligo & Dublin. We offer CV writing services too!
– Self-confidence, self-belief and overcoming nerves.
– Effective preparation – understanding the employer
– Enhancing the ability to sell yourself, CV and unique selling points.
– How to answer those difficult interview questions.
– Performing at competency interviews and psychometric testing
– Improving body language and impact strategies.
– Chasing feedback, negotiating salary and managing counter offers.
Read testimonials about our service
Interviewsolutions – Meet the Interview Coach
Paul Mullan is a recognised interview coach. He has workes with job seekers in 1-1 and interview workshop format. He has vast experience in Recruitment, HR, Careers and Outplacement. Paul is a very positive individual and injects great energy into his interview preparation sessions. Read his full profile – interview coach.
For more information about our interview coaching service or to book a session call 0871223308 or contact us.